Ready to join a delicious 100% plant-based banana bread recipe that actually contains PROTEIN? If you can't tolerate eggs, dairy, soy, or gluten and you want a healthy treat that isn't 100% carbs, you are in luck! No added sugars, no weird ingredients, and a CLEAN tasting finished product that does NOT taste like cardboard for the win!
- 3 Bananas
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Trader Joes Just Almond Meal
- 1.5 Scoops @gaugelifesupps Vegan Collagen Booster
- 3 TBSP Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Pre-heat over to 350F.
- Line a banana bread pan with parchment paper and light spray with cooking oil.
- Mash bananas, applesauce, almond milk and almond butter in a large mixing bowl by hand.
- Add the almond meal, vegan collagen, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, mix until combined.
- Pour batter into the baking dish and top with 3 TBSP of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Makes 8 Servings.
Macros per serving-
Total Fat- 21.53g
Total Carb- 22.46g
Dietary Fiber- 5g