Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Enjoy these cookies as a pre-workout snack when you need a clean source of quality carbs. These low fat protein cookies are a nice seasonal treat and will easily keep you on track and fit within your macro goals! Great with a cup of tea or coffee as a snack for a light sweet taste without an energy crash after.
4.23 oz. Dry Instant Oats
4.23 oz. Unsweetened Pumpkin Puree
4.00 oz. Egg Whites
2 scoops @gaugelifesupps Whey Isolate Vanilla
Dash of Cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
3. Mix ingredients by stirring with a spoon until a cook batter consistency forms.
4. Drop batter using a heaping tablespoon on the parchment paper.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F.
6. Makes 13 cookies
Macros per cookie