By Christine Hronec
There are natural ways to address hormone imbalances through real whole foods. The problem is that therapeutic dosages of the nutrients we need to obtain from food can be a logistical challenge. Trust me, I love brussels sprouts but I’m not eating over 6 pounds of them a day to get the phytonutrients I need to detoxify my liver.
I started formulating nutritional supplements in 2009, and as a food scientist I can assure you that you can get MOST of what you need through real food. In fact, it is always my preference that my clients use food as their “medicine.” However, there is a time and place when getting the nutrients your body requires can be impractical, inconvenient, or cost prohibitive.
In my work as a nutritionist and health coach, I observed more and more 1:1 coaching clients dealing with stubborn belly fat in the lower abdomen. By stubborn, I mean it won’t budge like at all! It wasn’t that they weren’t working hard, it wasn’t that they weren’t making every practical effort to eat healthy, it was that no matter what they did, they did not have meaningful results related to belly fat loss.
It turned out that the majority of these women were over 35, were dealing with reduced carb tolerance, irregular cycles, peri-menopause, menopause, pcos, cysts, fibroids, or undiagnosed estrogen dominance. As I identified nutritional solutions with how to adjust their macros, my research led me to uncover ingredients with scientific evidence for supporting hormonal health.
This supplement is an all-natural phytochemical loaded with the nutrients naturally found in cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and brussels sprouts). This supplement supports healthy hormone balance and cellular health. Indole-3-Carbinol aka (IC3) is converted to di-indoylmethane (DIM) in the acidic environment of the stomach where it neutralizes free radicals and promotes the detoxification of excess estrogenic compounds. Indole-3-carbinol is used for prevention of breast cancer, colon cancer, and other types of cancer. The benefits of Indole-3-Carbinol on estrogen metabolism are not only significant, its hands down one of the most straight forward and simple things one can do to boost hormone health .
What are the benefits of IC3 supplementation?
- Alleviates pain associated with PMS
- Reduces menopausal symptoms
- Eases discomfort related to fibrocystic breasts
- Assists in clearing excess estrogen from the body
- Resolves sporadic breakouts and acne
- Provides hormonally driven cancer-preventative properties specific to breast, prostate, ovarian, and uterine cancer.
- Lessens chronic pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties
Gauge Life’s vegan probiotic is a unique plant-based blend of 14 strains of carefully selected bacteria. This gentle yet effective formula maintains the integrity of the intestinal lining Experience enhanced digestive health coupled with constipation relief. With over 50 billion CFU for the utmost in intestinal motility and detoxification. This vegan probiotic utilizes clinically validated to support healthy immune function.
What are the benefits of Vegan Probiotic supplementation?
- Alleviates discomfort associated with digestive disorders such as gas, inflammatory bowel disease, or Crohn’s disease
- Aids in breaking down food to speed up digestion
- Prevents gut health issues associated with constipation and diarrhea
- Reduces disease causing pathogenic bacteria and boosts the immune system
- Maintains a healthy gut microbiome
- Improves mental health symptoms, like depression, through the gut-mind connection
- Promotes healthy metabolism and healthy skin
- Addresses yeast infections
Gauge Life’s Prime Prebiotic Fiber is a flavorless dietary supplement powder that is an all-natural, plant-based, gluten-free product that supports digestive health. The average person gets less than 10g of fiber per day where it is recommended to aim over 25g per day for optimal health. This number goes up with you are dealing with hormone imbalances or high cholesterol. This supplement provides over 10g of fiber per serving while supporting good bacteria for the digestive system. It is advised to add to smoothies, beverages, or sauces. This is a MUST have if you struggle to hit your fiber intake needs for optimal health.
What are the benefits of Prebiotic Fiber supplementation?
- Normalizes bowel function by increasing stool weight, volume, and softness
- Supports the detoxification of excess estrogens
- Slows down the rate at which foods increase blood sugar
- Accelerates the rate of food fermentation which prevents constipation
- Supplements daily fiber intake requirements
- Naturally lowers cholesterol levels
- Aids in achieving a healthy weight
Each of these products can be used individually for their benefits or as a supplement bundle designed to support naturally resetting your hormones.
The Gauge Life Hormone Reset Bundle is a 30-day supply of supplements designed to complement the Gauge Girl Training hormone reset nutrition protocol. Each of these supplements provides unique benefits and features to support healthy hormone balance.