Collagen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup Gauge Life Collagen Peptides
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp Monk Fruit
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine collagen, almond flour, sweetener, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in almond butter, egg and vanilla.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter
- Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop 1 rounded tablespoon of chilled cookie dough per cookie onto baking sheet (making 9 cookies).
- Bake at 350F for 10-11 minutes.
Macros (Per cookie):
- Calories- 100