Moist Pumpkin Banana Bread
- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 4.5oz (~1/2 cup) Pumpkin Purée
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Liquid stevia drops (optional)
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 4 scoops @gaugelifesupps Pumpkin Spice Latte Collagen Peptides
- 2.8oz Melted Coconut Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a non-stick loaf pan (9.5”x5”) with olive oil or coconut oil spray and set aside.
- Combine “wet ingredients” mashed bananas, pumpkin purée, stevia drops(optional), eggs, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to wet (almond flour and collagen peptides). Mix well with a spoon. Last pour melted coconut oil into batch. Mix well and pour into oiled pan.
- Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes or until middle is thoroughly cooked.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
Macros per serving-
Total Carbs- 9.5g