Enjoy as an easy on the go snack or pre-workout!
Prep Time- 10 min
Cook Time-45 min
2 Whole Eggs
½ cup Applesauce
½ tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 ½ cup Oat Flour
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Peel 3 ripe bananas and add to a medium mixing bowl. Mash with a fork until the texture is like that of a puree. Add 2 eggs, applesauce, and whey isolate. Mix well.
3. Next add baking soda, cinnamon, and oat flour. Mix well.
4. Line a bread loaf baking pan with parchment paper and pour batter into the pan.
5. Take the last banana and carefully slice in half vertically. Gently press into the batter.
6. Put in over and let cook for 35-45 min. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Total Fat- 3.3g
Total Carb- 28.4g
Dietary Fiber- 3.1g