Golden Milk Latte
YIELD: 1 Serving
PREP: 3 min
The first time I created this recipe I immediately called my mom on the phone to rave about it. Not too sweet, a subtle hint of turmeric, and a nice mild kick from the ginger topped off with the comfort of cinnamon. For a nourishing, warm, caffeine free, beverage, this makes me feel like I am wrapped in the softest warmest blanket that money can buy. Enjoy this dairy free treat as an afternoon snack or an after-dinner treat.
- 8 ounces Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 0.4 ounces Gauge Life Collagen Peptides, Vanilla (1/2 scoop)*
- 0.07 ounces (1tsp) Ground Ginger Powder
- 0.05 ounces (1/2 tsp) Ground Cinnamon
- 0.04 ounces (1/2 tsp) Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
1. Microwave almond milk together with coconut oil and collagen peptides in a microwave-safe bowl or Pyrex measuring cup for 90 seconds.
2. It will look clumpy after heating, next add the ginger and turmeric powder. Mix thoroughly with mini-hand mixer or in a blender (be careful when using a blender as it will be hot, and pressure can build up if you are using a single serve style
3. Pour into a mug and top with cinnamon. Enjoy immediately!
* If you don’t have the vanilla collagen, it is suggested to add a few drops of liquid stevia to the blend.
SERVING SIZE: 1 Latte