Cherry Almond Hemp Smoothie
YIELD: 1 Serving
PREP: 3 min
Stop winging it when it comes to breakfast. This hormone balancing smoothie will have you dialed in without the fuss of cooking an elaborate meal for the days you need more convenience. Cherries are loaded with nutrients such as Magnesium and Vitamin C that aid in correcting imbalanced hormones while providing a delicious boost of flavor. Experience a nutrient dense easy on the go smoothie that is loaded with the correct balance of protein, fiber, and healthy fats to keep you energized, focused, and most importantly BALANCED.
- 8 ounces Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 ounces Pitted Cherries, Frozen
- 1 ounce Kale
- 1.14 ounces Almond Butter (2 Tablespoons)
- 0.4 ounces Gauge Life Collagen Peptides, Vanilla (~1/2 scoop)
- 1 teaspoon Hemp Seeds (topping)
- Ice (optional)
1. Add all measured ingredients to a blender minus the hemp. Please note that the volume of this smoothie will be near the capacity of a traditional single serve blender cup. If you have a larger blender cup, or the option of a higher capacity blender it would be advised to use for these high fiber smoothies.
2. Blend for approximately 15 seconds, ice optional.
3. Pour into a glass, mason jar, or container of your choice. Top with a teaspoon of hemp hearts and enjoy!